Friday, September 19, 2014

greetings

hello

through this blog i intend to collect and save notes and quotes which i have deemed important through this journey of existence. my main focus will be eastern philosophy and religion, namely buddhism, as I am more of a practicing buddhist than anything else...

A little more about me, I was once a religious studies major at the university of south florida, but took a hiatus because I though I was  'specialer' than my peers and thought i might like to 'physically' study religious practice and theory, rather than academically explore that subject. that journey took me to spend some time at a yoga ashram, do a 10 day meditation retreat and hang out with tibetans among other things...

well, anywho, here we are.

so come on down check it out and be here now...

No comments:

Post a Comment